Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Dynamic object is getting Culled
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "Test" scene;
3. Enter Play mode;
4. Move the Camera forward to the Cube ("Cube").
Expected result: as the Cube is dynamic object, it should not be culled. You should see the Cube with a yellow Outline.
Actual result: You can only see the dynamic Cube outline when any other object is obstructing it.
-On versions 5.6 and 2017 Camera is flipped upside down.
-5.6 versions and older throw an error: "Failed to create DX11 vertex declaration; something wrong with vertex shader input data? (hr=80070057)" when Camera reaches the outlined Cube.
-2017.1.0a1 throws an error: "Invalid mask passed to GetVertexDeclaration()
UnityEngine.Graphics:Blit(Texture, RenderTexture, Material)
PostEffect:OnRenderImage(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets/PostEffect.cs:46)" when entering the Play mode (on Graphics.Blit function).
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b7, 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1.
Not reproduced on version: 5.4.4p4, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b5.
Bug first reproduced on: 5.5.0b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute