Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.18f1, 2023.2.7f1, 2023.3.0b2
Dynamic branching shader code can't be shared with passes that don't declare the keywords
If an include file contains dynamic branching code based on dynamic_branch keywords then all the passes including the file must declare those keywords. Otherwise the compilation will fail.
This is essentially preventing users from using dynamic branching in shared utility includes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"