Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("Repro 2")
2. Select the "SM_6_6_repro" shader and in its Inspector click "Compile and show code"
3. Observe the errors in the Console (Reimport the shader if errors were cleared)
Expected result: SM_6_6 64-bit atomics are supported without issues
Actual result: "Shader error in 'Unlit/SM_6_6_repro': opcode '64-bit atomic operations' should only be used in 'Shader Model 6.6+'" when compiling for the D3D API
Reproducible in: 2022.1.0a10 (931a09a17a43), 2022.1.0a7 (d67c444e4fb7)
Note: SM 6.6 feature support added in 2022.1.0a7 DXC update and thus is not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows