Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[DX12] Crash with memory allocation issues when using a camera with the depth or don't clear flags
1) Open attached project
Optional: Make sure Test2 is set to be built and that DX12 is the first API to be used
2) Build and run it for Windows Standalone (doesn't reproduce in Editor even if forcing DX12 there)
3) Try enabling either Camera 3 or 4
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced in Editor, only on Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project