Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[DX12] Crash with memory allocation issues when using a camera with the depth or don't clear flags
1) Open attached project
Optional: Make sure Test2 is set to be built and that DX12 is the first API to be used
2) Build and run it for Windows Standalone (doesn't reproduce in Editor even if forcing DX12 there)
3) Try enabling either Camera 3 or 4
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced in Editor, only on Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"