Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[DX12] Crash with memory allocation issues when using a camera with the depth or don't clear flags
1) Open attached project
Optional: Make sure Test2 is set to be built and that DX12 is the first API to be used
2) Build and run it for Windows Standalone (doesn't reproduce in Editor even if forcing DX12 there)
3) Try enabling either Camera 3 or 4
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced in Editor, only on Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default