Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[DX12] Crash with memory allocation issues when using a camera with the depth or don't clear flags
1) Open attached project
Optional: Make sure Test2 is set to be built and that DX12 is the first API to be used
2) Build and run it for Windows Standalone (doesn't reproduce in Editor even if forcing DX12 there)
3) Try enabling either Camera 3 or 4
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced in Editor, only on Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website