Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
During Sprite Atlas Packing, Unity Editor Crashes
1. What happened
Unity Editor crashed while Sprite Atlas packing was in progress.
All sprites atlases are in Atlases folder and all sprites are in Sprites folder. Their settings can be investiaged.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Just hit Play or Build, and Unity Editor will try to pack atlases, and during the process, it will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once