Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
During Sprite Atlas Packing, Unity Editor Crashes
1. What happened
Unity Editor crashed while Sprite Atlas packing was in progress.
All sprites atlases are in Atlases folder and all sprites are in Sprites folder. Their settings can be investiaged.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Just hit Play or Build, and Unity Editor will try to pack atlases, and during the process, it will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()