Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
During Sprite Atlas Packing, Unity Editor Crashes
1. What happened
Unity Editor crashed while Sprite Atlas packing was in progress.
All sprites atlases are in Atlases folder and all sprites are in Sprites folder. Their settings can be investiaged.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Just hit Play or Build, and Unity Editor will try to pack atlases, and during the process, it will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors