Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
During Sprite Atlas Packing, Unity Editor Crashes
1. What happened
Unity Editor crashed while Sprite Atlas packing was in progress.
All sprites atlases are in Atlases folder and all sprites are in Sprites folder. Their settings can be investiaged.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Just hit Play or Build, and Unity Editor will try to pack atlases, and during the process, it will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version