Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
During Sprite Atlas Packing, Unity Editor Crashes
1. What happened
Unity Editor crashed while Sprite Atlas packing was in progress.
All sprites atlases are in Atlases folder and all sprites are in Sprites folder. Their settings can be investiaged.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Just hit Play or Build, and Unity Editor will try to pack atlases, and during the process, it will crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value