Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Duplicated child GameObject inside Canvas has modified RectTransform::Scale and Position values
1. Open the attached project
2. Duplicate a child GameObject inside Canvas
Desired outcome: The duplicated GameObject has the same RectTransform::Scale and Position values as the original GameObject
Actual result: RectTransform::Scale and Position values are different.
Reproduced with 5.5.0p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
Backported to 2018.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Dec 12, 2017 07:35
This is incredibly annoying and apparently very easy to fix:
I just don't see why we should have to resort to custom editor scripts to get it working correctly.