Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Duplicated child GameObject inside Canvas has modified RectTransform::Scale and Position values
1. Open the attached project
2. Duplicate a child GameObject inside Canvas
Desired outcome: The duplicated GameObject has the same RectTransform::Scale and Position values as the original GameObject
Actual result: RectTransform::Scale and Position values are different.
Reproduced with 5.5.0p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
Backported to 2018.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website