Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Duplicated child GameObject inside Canvas has modified RectTransform::Scale and Position values
1. Open the attached project
2. Duplicate a child GameObject inside Canvas
Desired outcome: The duplicated GameObject has the same RectTransform::Scale and Position values as the original GameObject
Actual result: RectTransform::Scale and Position values are different.
Reproduced with 5.5.0p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
Backported to 2018.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3