Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Duplicated child GameObject inside Canvas has modified RectTransform::Scale and Position values
1. Open the attached project
2. Duplicate a child GameObject inside Canvas
Desired outcome: The duplicated GameObject has the same RectTransform::Scale and Position values as the original GameObject
Actual result: RectTransform::Scale and Position values are different.
Reproduced with 5.5.0p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
Backported to 2018.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project