Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate UI Element changes scale when Canvas is "Scale With Screen Size"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "877593-repro.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Make sure Canvas UI Scale Mode is set to Scale With Screen Size
4. Change Reference Resolution
5. Select "Image" and duplicate it
Expected behavior: Image scale stays 1
Actual behavior: With different resolutions Image scale becomes 0.999998, 1.000005 or 1.000006
Reproducible: 5.4.4p2, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b7
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events