Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Dropbox API v2] File upload fails and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when calling UploadSessionStartAsync() method
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Dropbox API v2 app here: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps
2. In the created app console, create a local Redirect URI, for example, "http://127.0.0.1:65432/".
3. Open the SampleScene in the attached "DropBoxIssue" project
4. Open the "TestScript"
5. Set the 'ApiKey' and 'accessToken' strings to the Api Key and Access Token values generated in the Dropbox API v2 app dashboard
6. Set the 'LoopbackHost' string to the Redirect URI from step 2
7. Enter play mode in the Unity Editor
8. Check the Dropbox app storage
Expected results: "TestMessage" is logged to the console, no errors are thrown, the file is uploaded.
Actual results: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown, a file is not uploaded.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
1. A project could not be tested on 2017.4.35f1 due to compilation errors.
2. Removing DropboxCertHelper.InitializeCertPinning() will remove the ArgumentOutOfRangeException, but the file still won't be uploaded.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible