Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Dropbox API v2] File upload fails and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when calling UploadSessionStartAsync() method
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Dropbox API v2 app here: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps
2. In the created app console, create a local Redirect URI, for example, "http://127.0.0.1:65432/".
3. Open the SampleScene in the attached "DropBoxIssue" project
4. Open the "TestScript"
5. Set the 'ApiKey' and 'accessToken' strings to the Api Key and Access Token values generated in the Dropbox API v2 app dashboard
6. Set the 'LoopbackHost' string to the Redirect URI from step 2
7. Enter play mode in the Unity Editor
8. Check the Dropbox app storage
Expected results: "TestMessage" is logged to the console, no errors are thrown, the file is uploaded.
Actual results: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown, a file is not uploaded.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
1. A project could not be tested on 2017.4.35f1 due to compilation errors.
2. Removing DropboxCertHelper.InitializeCertPinning() will remove the ArgumentOutOfRangeException, but the file still won't be uploaded.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing