Search Issue Tracker
Drop Shadow doesn't work well for multiple shaped sprite renderer
1. import attached psd file 'Lillies' into scene
2. select sprites/drop shadow for the file in the inspector
3. observe how only some of the shapes in the sprite has got shadows and the ones that are present are not correct
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build