Search Issue Tracker
DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "DrawMeshInstancedReflectionprobe" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The middle sphere reflects the same as the other spheres
Actual results: The middle sphere only reflects the skybox
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4 because the "Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedProcedural" function was not yet available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS