Search Issue Tracker
DrawDefaultInspector() doesn't work properly
1. Open a project
2. Open a scene with an object that has a sprite renderer
3. Click on the game object in the hierarchy view
4. Take a careful look at sprite renderer component in the Inspector
5. Delete "Editor" folder from the project view
6. Look at sprite renderer component again - now it looks different.
Editor folder includes only one script with DrawDefaultInspector()
Resolved as By Design since SpriteRenderer has a build-in custom Editor. DrawDefaultInspector shows the GUI the same as if there was no custom Editor. This looks different from the custom Editor GUI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 10, 2018 16:42
DrawDefaultInspector DOESN'T show the custom editor. It shows the Debug mode one which doesn't contain the same info/utilities, some are missing (like the Order in layer)