Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
Dragging & dropping of multiple assets between change lists is not working correctly (Perfoce)
1. Connect to Perforce repo/sandbox.
2. Add a new change list.
3. Open 'Version Control' window, select multiple files from the 'default' list and drag them to the new list.
4. Notice that only a single file was moved (if you drag a script it gets moved together with it's .meta file, but if you drag 3 scripts, only one (and it's meta) file gets copied, same with all binary and text files).
Can reproduce this on all versions from 4.3.4 to 5.0.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'