Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
Dragging & dropping of multiple assets between change lists is not working correctly (Perfoce)
1. Connect to Perforce repo/sandbox.
2. Add a new change list.
3. Open 'Version Control' window, select multiple files from the 'default' list and drag them to the new list.
4. Notice that only a single file was moved (if you drag a script it gets moved together with it's .meta file, but if you drag 3 scripts, only one (and it's meta) file gets copied, same with all binary and text files).
Can reproduce this on all versions from 4.3.4 to 5.0.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build