Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.isDone is never set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "Main"
3. Press the button "HANDLER_ISDONE"
Notice that the console prints that UnityWebRequest.isDone is true, but no matter how long you wait, assetHandler.isDone is never set to true.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window