Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.isDone is never set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "Main"
3. Press the button "HANDLER_ISDONE"
Notice that the console prints that UnityWebRequest.isDone is true, but no matter how long you wait, assetHandler.isDone is never set to true.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes