Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.isDone is never set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "Main"
3. Press the button "HANDLER_ISDONE"
Notice that the console prints that UnityWebRequest.isDone is true, but no matter how long you wait, assetHandler.isDone is never set to true.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry