Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.isDone is never set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "Main"
3. Press the button "HANDLER_ISDONE"
Notice that the console prints that UnityWebRequest.isDone is true, but no matter how long you wait, assetHandler.isDone is never set to true.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position