Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
DownloadHandlerAssetBundle.isDone is never set to true
1. Open attached project
2. Play the scene "Main"
3. Press the button "HANDLER_ISDONE"
Notice that the console prints that UnityWebRequest.isDone is true, but no matter how long you wait, assetHandler.isDone is never set to true.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.1p1, 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project