Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Double-F (frame selection with tracking) uses different bounds
- Make two cubes - one a child of the other with some offset.
- Select the parent cube.
- Press F for frame selection.
- Double-press F for frame selection with tracking.
- Notice how double-F frames the pivot rather than the bounds so the framing is not the same as for single-F.
- Test the above with center/pivot toggle set to both center and pivot. Behaviour between single-F and double-F should be consistent in both modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default