Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Double-F (frame selection with tracking) uses different bounds
- Make two cubes - one a child of the other with some offset.
- Select the parent cube.
- Press F for frame selection.
- Double-press F for frame selection with tracking.
- Notice how double-F frames the pivot rather than the bounds so the framing is not the same as for single-F.
- Test the above with center/pivot toggle set to both center and pivot. Behaviour between single-F and double-F should be consistent in both modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called