Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Double-F (frame selection with tracking) uses different bounds
- Make two cubes - one a child of the other with some offset.
- Select the parent cube.
- Press F for frame selection.
- Double-press F for frame selection with tracking.
- Notice how double-F frames the pivot rather than the bounds so the framing is not the same as for single-F.
- Test the above with center/pivot toggle set to both center and pivot. Behaviour between single-F and double-F should be consistent in both modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled