Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Double-F (frame selection with tracking) uses different bounds
- Make two cubes - one a child of the other with some offset.
- Select the parent cube.
- Press F for frame selection.
- Double-press F for frame selection with tracking.
- Notice how double-F frames the pivot rather than the bounds so the framing is not the same as for single-F.
- Test the above with center/pivot toggle set to both center and pivot. Behaviour between single-F and double-F should be consistent in both modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area