Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Double-F (frame selection with tracking) uses different bounds
- Make two cubes - one a child of the other with some offset.
- Select the parent cube.
- Press F for frame selection.
- Double-press F for frame selection with tracking.
- Notice how double-F frames the pivot rather than the bounds so the framing is not the same as for single-F.
- Test the above with center/pivot toggle set to both center and pivot. Behaviour between single-F and double-F should be consistent in both modes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine