Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
.unitypackage files are not recognized by the Editor's Project window when Unity versions are uninstalled using Hub
How to reproduce:
1. Open the 'project-1213246.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM
2. In the Project window observe the 'test.unitypackage' asset
Expected result: .unitypackage file has Unity Editor icon and can be double-clicked to import Assets
Actual result: .unitypackage file has no icon and cannot be double-clicked to import Assets
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Note: double-clicking .unitypackage fixed in 2019.3.0f6 and 2020.1.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'