Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[.NET 4.x][IL2CPP] MultiCastDelegate is leaking memory in Built projects
1. Download attached project "LeakTestCase.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Set Scripting Runtime Version to ".NET 4.6 or .NET 4.x"
4. Set Scripting Backend to "Mono"
5. Build & Run on any platform
6. Observe that the onscreen memory usages stay fixed
7. Set Scripting Backend to "IL2CPP"
8. Build & Run on any platform
Expected results: Like in Mono, the onscreen memory usages stays fixed
Actual results: There is a memory leak in "foo += handler; foo -= handler;" because the memory counter keeps climbing
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
- This issue reproduces on Android, iOS, and Standalone
- On .NET 3.5 everything works as expected no matter which Scripting Backend is set
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1 and 2018.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script