Search Issue Tracker
[.NET 4.6] System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll and System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll fail to load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make sure the Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Observe that both .dll files fail to load with
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
Expected result: WindowsRuntime dlls should not fail to load with .NET 4.6 runtime configuration
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit