Search Issue Tracker
[.NET 4.6] System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll and System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll fail to load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make sure the Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Observe that both .dll files fail to load with
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
Expected result: WindowsRuntime dlls should not fail to load with .NET 4.6 runtime configuration
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager