Search Issue Tracker
[.NET 4.6] System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll and System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll fail to load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make sure the Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Observe that both .dll files fail to load with
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
Expected result: WindowsRuntime dlls should not fail to load with .NET 4.6 runtime configuration
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'