Search Issue Tracker
[.NET 4.6] System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll and System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll fail to load
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make sure the Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.6
3. Observe that both .dll files fail to load with
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
"Loading script assembly "Assets/System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime.dll" failed!"
Expected result: WindowsRuntime dlls should not fail to load with .NET 4.6 runtime configuration
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities