Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 4.6][iOS] UdpClient EndReceive fails with ArgumentException: System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download MulticastExample.zip
2. Run the project
3. Build the "Main" scene to an iOS device
4. In iOS device, click the checkbox for client and then click start.
5. In editor, enter play mode and click start (with server selected)
Result: Exception The supplied System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size for the System.Net.IPEndPoint end point.
Parameter name: socketAddress
at System.Net.IPEndPoint.Equals (System.Object comparand) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Expected result: no ArgumentException errors are thrown.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam