Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[.NET 4.6][iOS] UdpClient EndReceive fails with ArgumentException: System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download MulticastExample.zip
2. Run the project
3. Build the "Main" scene to an iOS device
4. In iOS device, click the checkbox for client and then click start.
5. In editor, enter play mode and click start (with server selected)
Result: Exception The supplied System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size for the System.Net.IPEndPoint end point.
Parameter name: socketAddress
at System.Net.IPEndPoint.Equals (System.Object comparand) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Expected result: no ArgumentException errors are thrown.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3