Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 4.6][iOS] UdpClient EndReceive fails with ArgumentException: System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download MulticastExample.zip
2. Run the project
3. Build the "Main" scene to an iOS device
4. In iOS device, click the checkbox for client and then click start.
5. In editor, enter play mode and click start (with server selected)
Result: Exception The supplied System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size for the System.Net.IPEndPoint end point.
Parameter name: socketAddress
at System.Net.IPEndPoint.Equals (System.Object comparand) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Expected result: no ArgumentException errors are thrown.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes