Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[.NET 4.6][iOS] UdpClient EndReceive fails with ArgumentException: System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download MulticastExample.zip
2. Run the project
3. Build the "Main" scene to an iOS device
4. In iOS device, click the checkbox for client and then click start.
5. In editor, enter play mode and click start (with server selected)
Result: Exception The supplied System.Net.SocketAddress is an invalid size for the System.Net.IPEndPoint end point.
Parameter name: socketAddress
at System.Net.IPEndPoint.Equals (System.Object comparand) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Expected result: no ArgumentException errors are thrown.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Jan 17, 2018 22:56
Yeah patch notes show it "fixed" in 2017.1.2p3... and this page shows it reproduced on later versions. How does that work?
Oct 28, 2017 07:15
same here, very seriously bug which forces our project back to .net3.5