Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 4.6] Fails to load types if the source code file size is larger than 1.95MB
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Enter play mode using .NET 4.6. The error shows up "TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type."
4. Switch to .NET 3.5
5. Enter play mode. Large class is successfully loaded
Expected results: Large class is successfully loaded.
Actual results: Failed loading large class.
Note: not reproducible using .NET 3.5
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default