Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[.NET 4.6] Fails to load types if the source code file size is larger than 1.95MB
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Enter play mode using .NET 4.6. The error shows up "TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type."
4. Switch to .NET 3.5
5. Enter play mode. Large class is successfully loaded
Expected results: Large class is successfully loaded.
Actual results: Failed loading large class.
Note: not reproducible using .NET 3.5
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link