Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[.NET 4.6] Fails to load types if the source code file size is larger than 1.95MB
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Enter play mode using .NET 4.6. The error shows up "TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type."
4. Switch to .NET 3.5
5. Enter play mode. Large class is successfully loaded
Expected results: Large class is successfully loaded.
Actual results: Failed loading large class.
Note: not reproducible using .NET 3.5
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown