Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[.NET 4.6] Fails to load types if the source code file size is larger than 1.95MB
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "main" scene.
3. Enter play mode using .NET 4.6. The error shows up "TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type."
4. Switch to .NET 3.5
5. Enter play mode. Large class is successfully loaded
Expected results: Large class is successfully loaded.
Actual results: Failed loading large class.
Note: not reproducible using .NET 3.5
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b6, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system