Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
DontDestroyOnLoad executed in edit mode makes GameObject disappear from hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Create empty game object in the scene
3. Drag SceneManager.cs script to it
4. Notice that game object disappeared
5. If DontDestroyOnLoad is commented, game object doesn't disappear
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy