Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Domain Reload missing when entering play mode
Users have reported that a domain reload isn't done when entering play mode, even though project is configured to do so. No solid repro case has been provided. For users having this problem, it even happens in an empty project.
Problem started with change related to moving domain reloads inside asset database. It was discovered that LockReloadAssemblies now got checked, when doing domain reload before play mode and would cause domain reload to be skipped if set.
Since there isn't a working repro case, this test can instead be used to verify the issue:
public class DomainReload
public IEnumerator LockedReloadAssemblies_DoesNotPreventDomainReload_WhenEnteringPlayMode()
yield return new EnterPlayMode();
yield return new ExitPlayMode();
Above tests fails with: 2022.1.0a7, 2022.1.0a8 and 2021.2.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material