Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
IL2CPP does not support exception filters
1. Download and open attached project
2. Try to build it for WebGL
3. See that it does not build and an IL2CPP error appears in console - picture in last edit
Expected result: Building for WebGL works normally
Actual result: IL2CPP error and project does not build
Reproduced on 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b5
Could not test on older versions because of older compiler issues.
Even though the method is properly implemented, it is not found when building for WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website