Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
IL2CPP does not support exception filters
1. Download and open attached project
2. Try to build it for WebGL
3. See that it does not build and an IL2CPP error appears in console - picture in last edit
Expected result: Building for WebGL works normally
Actual result: IL2CPP error and project does not build
Reproduced on 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b5
Could not test on older versions because of older compiler issues.
Even though the method is properly implemented, it is not found when building for WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy