Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
IL2CPP does not support exception filters
1. Download and open attached project
2. Try to build it for WebGL
3. See that it does not build and an IL2CPP error appears in console - picture in last edit
Expected result: Building for WebGL works normally
Actual result: IL2CPP error and project does not build
Reproduced on 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b5
Could not test on older versions because of older compiler issues.
Even though the method is properly implemented, it is not found when building for WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete