Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
IL2CPP does not support exception filters
1. Download and open attached project
2. Try to build it for WebGL
3. See that it does not build and an IL2CPP error appears in console - picture in last edit
Expected result: Building for WebGL works normally
Actual result: IL2CPP error and project does not build
Reproduced on 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b5
Could not test on older versions because of older compiler issues.
Even though the method is properly implemented, it is not found when building for WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets