Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
IL2CPP does not support exception filters
1. Download and open attached project
2. Try to build it for WebGL
3. See that it does not build and an IL2CPP error appears in console - picture in last edit
Expected result: Building for WebGL works normally
Actual result: IL2CPP error and project does not build
Reproduced on 5.3.4f1, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b5
Could not test on older versions because of older compiler issues.
Even though the method is properly implemented, it is not found when building for WebGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd