Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
DocumentationUrl and changelogUrl is ignored when package is located in private repositorie
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "package-documentation.zip"
2. Open Package Manager window
3. Select "Documentation (Private Github)" custom package and press "Documentation" or "Changelog"
Expected result: The link is opened in the browser
Actual result: The behavior defaults to the same as if there is no URL (Documentation defaults to an error message and Changelog defaults to local changelog)
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a3
- On latest Unity versions (2022.2 and later) "Documentation" can't be selected if there is no URL but it can still be selected on private packages and defaults to the same error message as if there was no URL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background