Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a23
DocumentationUrl and changelogUrl is ignored when package is located in private repositorie
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "package-documentation.zip"
2. Open Package Manager window
3. Select "Documentation (Private Github)" custom package and press "Documentation" or "Changelog"
Expected result: The link is opened in the browser
Actual result: The behavior defaults to the same as if there is no URL (Documentation defaults to an error message and Changelog defaults to local changelog)
Reproducible with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1, 2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a3
- On latest Unity versions (2022.2 and later) "Documentation" can't be selected if there is no URL but it can still be selected on private packages and defaults to the same error message as if there was no URL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Project build fails with Console errors “Plugin 'grpc_csharp_ext.bundle' is used from several locations:” when building a project with Target Platform "macOS"
- Screen.resolutions returns resolutions that include the notch area when called on Macs with a notch
- Shader Graph Editor Throws Exception When Deleting Custom Function Node
- Outlines are visible on Mesh when Alpha Clipping is enabled and Surface Type is set to Opaque
- UI Elements are not getting focused when navigating through using arrow keys if they’re placed in a specific position
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a23):
verified on Mac and Windows on 2023.1.0a23.2476 that issue no longer occurs
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.17f1):
PR is open and awaiting release management approval