Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a10
[VFX] Documentation page is not displayed when the question mark is clicked
# Go to Window > Package Manager > Search Visual Effect Graph > Check Unity Registry > Make sure VFX graph is installed
# Assets > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph > Name it anything
# Project Window > Assets > Double click the new VFX Asset > VFX Graph should appear
# Click on the Spawn Box at the top of the graph > VFX Basic Spawner should be visible in the inspector window
# Click on the Question mark to the right of the inspector window
# Unity Web page should open that displays "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!"
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: Web page displays "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Happens also with at least:
- VFX Planar Primitive Output
- VFX Parameter
- VFX Basic Update
- VFX Basic Initialize
First noticed in: 2023.1.0b6
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Platforms tested: Win 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version