Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Do not create a shortcut of a folder inside itself in Unity
1. Select a folder in the project window.
2. Hold ALT and drag the folder onto itself.
3. Observe that the folder has been copied recursively into itself repeatedly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property