Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Do not create a shortcut of a folder inside itself in Unity
1. Select a folder in the project window.
2. Hold ALT and drag the folder onto itself.
3. Observe that the folder has been copied recursively into itself repeatedly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed