Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Do not create a shortcut of a folder inside itself in Unity
1. Select a folder in the project window.
2. Hold ALT and drag the folder onto itself.
3. Observe that the folder has been copied recursively into itself repeatedly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime