Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Do not create a shortcut of a folder inside itself in Unity
1. Select a folder in the project window.
2. Hold ALT and drag the folder onto itself.
3. Observe that the folder has been copied recursively into itself repeatedly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour