Search Issue Tracker
Display.displays.Length outputs wrong display count in Editor console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "DisplayTest"
3. Open second Game view
4. Set to display 2
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice console outputs "Number of Displays: 1".
Also Display.displays.Length outputs "Number of Displays: 1", even if Unity editor is running in 2 displays.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area