Search Issue Tracker
Display.displays.Length outputs wrong display count in Editor console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "DisplayTest"
3. Open second Game view
4. Set to display 2
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice console outputs "Number of Displays: 1".
Also Display.displays.Length outputs "Number of Displays: 1", even if Unity editor is running in 2 displays.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected