Search Issue Tracker
Display.displays.Length outputs wrong display count in Editor console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "DisplayTest"
3. Open second Game view
4. Set to display 2
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice console outputs "Number of Displays: 1".
Also Display.displays.Length outputs "Number of Displays: 1", even if Unity editor is running in 2 displays.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used
- Crash on TryToRegisterMonoScriptToHashMap when importing a specific .unitypackage