Search Issue Tracker
Display.displays.Length outputs wrong display count in Editor console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "DisplayTest"
3. Open second Game view
4. Set to display 2
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice console outputs "Number of Displays: 1".
Also Display.displays.Length outputs "Number of Displays: 1", even if Unity editor is running in 2 displays.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete