Search Issue Tracker
Display.displays.Length outputs wrong display count in Editor console
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "DisplayTest"
3. Open second Game view
4. Set to display 2
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice console outputs "Number of Displays: 1".
Also Display.displays.Length outputs "Number of Displays: 1", even if Unity editor is running in 2 displays.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.4p2, 5.4.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect