Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Disabling script on instantiate gameobject throws self -> GetEnabled()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "new scene".
2. Press play.
Error should not appeared and script should be disabled.
Script is called and unity throws self -> GetEnabled() error
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button