Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Disabling script on instantiate gameobject throws self -> GetEnabled()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "new scene".
2. Press play.
Error should not appeared and script should be disabled.
Script is called and unity throws self -> GetEnabled() error
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded