Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Disabling script on instantiate gameobject throws self -> GetEnabled()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "new scene".
2. Press play.
Error should not appeared and script should be disabled.
Script is called and unity throws self -> GetEnabled() error
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode