Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Disabling script on instantiate gameobject throws self -> GetEnabled()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "new scene".
2. Press play.
Error should not appeared and script should be disabled.
Script is called and unity throws self -> GetEnabled() error
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called