Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Disabling script on instantiate gameobject throws self -> GetEnabled()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro.zip and open "new scene".
2. Press play.
Error should not appeared and script should be disabled.
Script is called and unity throws self -> GetEnabled() error
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders