Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Disabled sub-emittor particles aren't cleared
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Particles SubEmitters" scene
3. Click on the "Particle System - Birth: Rotation (3D)" child object "SubEmitter0" (issue occurs with all sub-emitters, but with this particles system its very obvious)
4. Disable "SubEmitter0" for a few second
5. Re-enable "SubEmitter0"
6. Notice that all sub-emitters instances weren't cleared (check "problem.gif")
- not a regression, happens in Version 5.4.0p1 (e61faee5ea97) (prior to the sub emitter module revamp)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete