Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Disabled sub-emittor particles aren't cleared
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Particles SubEmitters" scene
3. Click on the "Particle System - Birth: Rotation (3D)" child object "SubEmitter0" (issue occurs with all sub-emitters, but with this particles system its very obvious)
4. Disable "SubEmitter0" for a few second
5. Re-enable "SubEmitter0"
6. Notice that all sub-emitters instances weren't cleared (check "problem.gif")
- not a regression, happens in Version 5.4.0p1 (e61faee5ea97) (prior to the sub emitter module revamp)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves