Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Disabled sub-emittor particles aren't cleared
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play "Particles SubEmitters" scene
3. Click on the "Particle System - Birth: Rotation (3D)" child object "SubEmitter0" (issue occurs with all sub-emitters, but with this particles system its very obvious)
4. Disable "SubEmitter0" for a few second
5. Re-enable "SubEmitter0"
6. Notice that all sub-emitters instances weren't cleared (check "problem.gif")
- not a regression, happens in Version 5.4.0p1 (e61faee5ea97) (prior to the sub emitter module revamp)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown