Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a8
[DirectX12] Different behaviour to DX11 when vsync is disabled in Editor
1. Open repro project
2. Open Window > General >Test Runner and double-click the test 'PerformanceTest'
3. Open Window > Analysis > Performance Test Report and click 'Refresh'
4. Observe the median FPS
Expected result: Median FPS is similar between DirectX11 and DirectX12
Actual result: Median FPS is lower on DX12 compared to DX11
(From local test:
DX11 ~320 FPS,
DX12 ~120 FPS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS