Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a8
[DirectX12] Different behaviour to DX11 when vsync is disabled in Editor
1. Open repro project
2. Open Window > General >Test Runner and double-click the test 'PerformanceTest'
3. Open Window > Analysis > Performance Test Report and click 'Refresh'
4. Observe the median FPS
Expected result: Median FPS is similar between DirectX11 and DirectX12
Actual result: Median FPS is lower on DX12 compared to DX11
(From local test:
DX11 ~320 FPS,
DX12 ~120 FPS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()