Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[DirectX] On Camera.Render freezes the editor when Clear flags is set to 'Depth Only' or 'Don't Clear'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Notice a freeze, later a crash in the editor
Expected result: editor should not freeze or crash when clear flags is set to Depth Only or Don't Clear
Actual result: editor freezes and crashes after a while when clear flags is set to Depth Only or Don't Clear
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.1.1p2, 5.6.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Does not reproduce in: 5.6.0p3, 5.5.4p5
Regression since: 5.6.0p4
Does not reproduce with: OpenGL, Metal
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a3
Backported to: 2017.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted