Search Issue Tracker
DirectX 9 & 11 w/ forward render path flips game view when using shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "case_760196-ClickBait.zip"
2. Open game view
3. Switch API to either D3D9 or D3D11
4. Switch render path to forward
Actual result: shader generated image is flipped on Y axis
Expected result: not flipped image
(See attached screenshots)
Note: It happens on D3D9 and D3D11, but D3D11 also spams "rtDesc.Width == colorSurf->width && rtDesc.Height == colorSurf->height" to the console
Possible workaround: Use Deferred render path
Only reproducible on Windows 10 and Unity 5.4
Unity 5.4.0b2, 5.4.0b1
NOT Reproducible on:
Unity 5.3.1p3 and below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform