Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[DirectX 12] Editor crashes on switching Windows Graphics APIs to Direct3D12
Editor crashes on switching Windows Graphics APIs to Direct3D12
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
Graphics APIs switches to Direct3D12.
Works fine on:
Occurs only on Windows
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x00007FF7572A1EFA (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D12::BeginFrame
0x00007FF757303338 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FF75730A62B (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FF75730A9F5 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FF7580FFF87 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF9C72D3DC4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF9C7DE3691 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete