Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[DirectX 12] Editor crashes on switching Windows Graphics APIs to Direct3D12
Editor crashes on switching Windows Graphics APIs to Direct3D12
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Window" checkbox.
4. Add Direct3D12 > move to the top of the list > Apply.
Graphics APIs switches to Direct3D12.
Works fine on:
Occurs only on Windows
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x00007FF7572A1EFA (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D12::BeginFrame
0x00007FF757303338 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FF75730A62B (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FF75730A9F5 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FF7580FFF87 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF9C72D3DC4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF9C7DE3691 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Oct 04, 2021 19:10
It's still not fixed
Dec 23, 2020 01:31
Why is this marked as fixed? It isn't.