Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Directory.GetFiles() throws an error when used in il2cpp build on Windows7
1. Open user-submitted project
2. Navigate to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Configuration
3. Set Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
4. Set API compatibility level to .NET Framework
5. Navigate to File -> Build settings and press Build
6. Open the built Player
7. Press the "ClickMe" Button in the Player
8. Navigate to C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Bugtest in the File Explorer
9. Open and inspect "Player.log"
Expected result: There are no errors between the "Enter Function" and "Leave Function" logs
Actual result: There is an IOException between "Enter Function" and "Leave Function" logs
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b7, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b6 (Error when running Player: Failed to load IL2CPP)
- AppData is a hidden folder
- Couldn't find the exact regression point, because the issue couldn't be tested between 2021.2.0a18-2021.2.0b6, due to an error when running Player: "Failed to load IL2CPP"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"