Search Issue Tracker
Directional Lightmaps produce green/white artefacts for specific scene
1. Open attached project (Blender is required to import assets correctly)
2. Open scene SiloDirectionalLM3
3. Bake lightmaps
4. Notice green and white artefacts, possibly due to Uninitialized Memory
Doesn't happen with Non-Directional or Directional Specular.
Disabling compression also fixes it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac