Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[iOS] Device.generation returns "iPhoneUnknown" when running on iPhone 12 models
1. Open attached project "Case_1299093"
2. Build and Deploy the project to a device
3. Observe the Xcode Console
Expected result: Device.generation returns a proper value
Actual result: Device.generation returns "iPhoneUnknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
iPhone 12 mini (iOS 14.1)
iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode