Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.3
[iOS] Device.generation returns "iPhoneUnknown" when running on iPhone 12 models
1. Open attached project "Case_1299093"
2. Build and Deploy the project to a device
3. Observe the Xcode Console
Expected result: Device.generation returns a proper value
Actual result: Device.generation returns "iPhoneUnknown"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
iPhone 12 mini (iOS 14.1)
iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source