Search Issue Tracker
"Destroying object multiple times" error message appears while applying removed component to prefab asset
# Create a Cube
# Convert it to Prefab Instance
# Remove BoxCollider
# Component context menu: "Removed Component -> Apply to prefab 'Cube'"
Editor window is minimized.
"Destroying object multiple times. Don't use DestroyImmediate on the same object in OnDisable or OnDestroy." error message appears in Console.
* Also repro when applying added GameObject with right-click.
* Also repro with Layout -> Save Layout..
* Right-click in Project Browser -> Create -> Text -> Sprite Atlas
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()