Search Issue Tracker
Depth texture rendering through Mesh in Editor
Open attached project and "city_street_005_mt_fog" scene
Expected: In the game view, there shouldn't be a pink flare in front of the mesh
Actual: That flare is glaring bright
Reproduced in 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
If you uncomment lines 211 & 242 in the FlareRenderer.cs (that set active render texture to PPM.TargetTexture before rendering the flares and back to whatever it's been before at the end of flares rendering), then the issue does not happen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.