Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Depth texture rendering through Mesh in Editor
Open attached project and "city_street_005_mt_fog" scene
Expected: In the game view, there shouldn't be a pink flare in front of the mesh
Actual: That flare is glaring bright
Reproduced in 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
If you uncomment lines 211 & 242 in the FlareRenderer.cs (that set active render texture to PPM.TargetTexture before rendering the flares and back to whatever it's been before at the end of flares rendering), then the issue does not happen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing