Search Issue Tracker
Depth texture rendering through Mesh in Editor
Open attached project and "city_street_005_mt_fog" scene
Expected: In the game view, there shouldn't be a pink flare in front of the mesh
Actual: That flare is glaring bright
Reproduced in 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
If you uncomment lines 211 & 242 in the FlareRenderer.cs (that set active render texture to PPM.TargetTexture before rendering the flares and back to whatever it's been before at the end of flares rendering), then the issue does not happen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction