Search Issue Tracker
Depth texture rendering through Mesh in Editor
Open attached project and "city_street_005_mt_fog" scene
Expected: In the game view, there shouldn't be a pink flare in front of the mesh
Actual: That flare is glaring bright
Reproduced in 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
If you uncomment lines 211 & 242 in the FlareRenderer.cs (that set active render texture to PPM.TargetTexture before rendering the flares and back to whatever it's been before at the end of flares rendering), then the issue does not happen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system