Search Issue Tracker
Depth buffer rendering skybox incorrectly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SetMatrixArrayBug.unity" scene
3. Check how Quad is rendered in the Game view
Actual result: Quad is rendered over the cube, but not over the skybox. (screenshot attached)
Expected result: Skybox should always be rendered behind everything else.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
- Changing camera "Clear Flags" mode to anything else causes the quad to render correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details