Search Issue Tracker
Depth buffer rendering skybox incorrectly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SetMatrixArrayBug.unity" scene
3. Check how Quad is rendered in the Game view
Actual result: Quad is rendered over the cube, but not over the skybox. (screenshot attached)
Expected result: Skybox should always be rendered behind everything else.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4.
- Changing camera "Clear Flags" mode to anything else causes the quad to render correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order