Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "repro for 894136.zip"
2. Open the project
3. Build to iOS
4. Open the project in Xcode
5. Build to a device
6. Observe Issue navigator tab
Results: two warnings pop up
1).../Classes/UI/SplashScreen.mm:350:7: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0
2).../Classes/UI/UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm:115:18: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0
Note: Unity 5.5 supports iOS versions 7.0 and above, thus projects built with Unity 5.5 and above should not use a method that deprecated in 7.0
Reproduced on: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3