Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "repro for 894136.zip"
2. Open the project
3. Build to iOS
4. Open the project in Xcode
5. Build to a device
6. Observe Issue navigator tab
Results: two warnings pop up
1).../Classes/UI/SplashScreen.mm:350:7: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0
2).../Classes/UI/UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm:115:18: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0
Note: Unity 5.5 supports iOS versions 7.0 and above, thus projects built with Unity 5.5 and above should not use a method that deprecated in 7.0
Reproduced on: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached