Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Deployment] SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it. Refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3) Splash Image > Splash Screen > Click on Preview.
4) Keep the mouse pointer hovering on preview button.
Actual result: Splash screen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
Expected result: Splash screen preview Button UI should be refreshed.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project