Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Deployment] SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it. Refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3) Splash Image > Splash Screen > Click on Preview.
4) Keep the mouse pointer hovering on preview button.
Actual result: Splash screen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
Expected result: Splash screen preview Button UI should be refreshed.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator