Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Deployment] SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
SplashScreen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it. Refer attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3) Splash Image > Splash Screen > Click on Preview.
4) Keep the mouse pointer hovering on preview button.
Actual result: Splash screen preview button does not refresh until mouse pointer is hovering on it
Expected result: Splash screen preview Button UI should be refreshed.
Occurring on: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0a9
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry