Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2020.1
[Deployment Management] Platform modules are not installing when "Install with Unity Hub" is selected from Build Settings window
Following Platform modules are not installing when "Install with Unity Hub" button is selected from Build Settings window
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Select File > Build settings > iOS > Install with Unity Hub.
Selecting "Install with Unity Hub" Platform modules are not installing and directs to Unity Hub where it prompts Message "Unity2020.2.0a8 is already installed on your machine"
Platform modules are installed when "Install with Unity Hub" is selected
2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a8
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
Note: The feature to install modules via Unity Hub from Unity was introduced in 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a8,
The feature to install modules via Unity Hub not available on 2018.4.24f1.
1) Open Unity Hub
2) Installs > Click the burger menu of the Unity version to add module support
3) Add Modules
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project