Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Deployment Management] Platform modules are not installing when "Install with Unity Hub" is selected from Build Settings window
Following Platform modules are not installing when "Install with Unity Hub" button is selected from Build Settings window
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Select File > Build settings > iOS > Install with Unity Hub.
Selecting "Install with Unity Hub" Platform modules are not installing and directs to Unity Hub where it prompts Message "Unity2020.2.0a8 is already installed on your machine"
Platform modules are installed when "Install with Unity Hub" is selected
2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a8
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
Note: The feature to install modules via Unity Hub from Unity was introduced in 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a8,
The feature to install modules via Unity Hub not available on 2018.4.24f1.
1) Open Unity Hub
2) Installs > Click the burger menu of the Unity version to add module support
3) Add Modules
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression