Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Deployment Management] Custom Cursor appears while hovering mouse on the Package Manager Window
Custom Cursor appears while hovering on the Package Manager Window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. FIle > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign "Cursor" as a Custom Cursor using asset selector Window.
4. Window > Package Manager > Hover the cursor on Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor appears on the Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor should not appear on the Package Manager Window.
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1.
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made