Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Deployment Management] Custom Cursor appears while hovering mouse on the Package Manager Window
Custom Cursor appears while hovering on the Package Manager Window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. FIle > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign "Cursor" as a Custom Cursor using asset selector Window.
4. Window > Package Manager > Hover the cursor on Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor appears on the Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor should not appear on the Package Manager Window.
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1.
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12