Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Deployment Management] Custom Cursor appears while hovering mouse on the Package Manager Window
Custom Cursor appears while hovering on the Package Manager Window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. FIle > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign "Cursor" as a Custom Cursor using asset selector Window.
4. Window > Package Manager > Hover the cursor on Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor appears on the Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor should not appear on the Package Manager Window.
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1.
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)