Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Deployment Management] Custom Cursor appears while hovering mouse on the Package Manager Window
Custom Cursor appears while hovering on the Package Manager Window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. FIle > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign "Cursor" as a Custom Cursor using asset selector Window.
4. Window > Package Manager > Hover the cursor on Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor appears on the Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor should not appear on the Package Manager Window.
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1.
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine