Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Deployment Management] Custom Cursor appears while hovering mouse on the Package Manager Window
Custom Cursor appears while hovering on the Package Manager Window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. FIle > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Assign "Cursor" as a Custom Cursor using asset selector Window.
4. Window > Package Manager > Hover the cursor on Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor appears on the Package Manager Window.
Custom Cursor should not appear on the Package Manager Window.
2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1.
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR