Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[Deployment] For an unsaved scene when Graphics API is changed, Graphics API is switched even after closing API modified window
For a scene with unsaved changed when the current Graphics API is modified, "Changing editor graphics API" window pops up. Editor restarts and Graphics API is switched even when this window is called. But on following same procedure with a scene with no changes, the Graphics is not switched as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create an empty GameObject (Or any changes in the scene)
3) File > Build Settings > Player > Other Settings
4) Change the active Graphics API
5) Close the "Changing editor graphics API" window
Actual result: Editor restarts and Graphics API changed
Expected result: Editor should not restart and Graphics API should not change. It should work similar to "Cancel changing API" button.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.1.0a26, 2019.3.4f1
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits