Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Deployment] For an unsaved scene when Graphics API is changed, Graphics API is switched even after closing API modified window
For a scene with unsaved changed when the current Graphics API is modified, "Changing editor graphics API" window pops up. Editor restarts and Graphics API is switched even when this window is called. But on following same procedure with a scene with no changes, the Graphics is not switched as expected.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create an empty GameObject (Or any changes in the scene)
3) File > Build Settings > Player > Other Settings
4) Change the active Graphics API
5) Close the "Changing editor graphics API" window
Actual result: Editor restarts and Graphics API changed
Expected result: Editor should not restart and Graphics API should not change. It should work similar to "Cancel changing API" button.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.1.0a26, 2019.3.4f1
Working Fine in:
Occurring only on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh