Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DestroyImmediate(RenderTexture) and creating and setting a new one in OnPreRender results in a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached script "TestScript.cs"
3. Add the script to a camera
4. Enter Playmode
Reproduced on 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on 5.5.3f1
-Does not appear to crash on Standalone build
-Workaround: use Destroy(RenderTexture) instead
The workaround in current project(with SpriteLightKit)
1. Deleting Library folder from your project
2. Go to your project Assets folder ---> SpriteLightKit folder
3. Open SpriteLightKit.cs and change UnityEngine.Object.DestroyImmediate( _texture ); to UnityEngine.Object.Destroy( _texture ); on line 149
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.