Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
DestroyImmediate(RenderTexture) and creating and setting a new one in OnPreRender results in a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached script "TestScript.cs"
3. Add the script to a camera
4. Enter Playmode
Reproduced on 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on 5.5.3f1
-Does not appear to crash on Standalone build
-Workaround: use Destroy(RenderTexture) instead
The workaround in current project(with SpriteLightKit)
1. Deleting Library folder from your project
2. Go to your project Assets folder ---> SpriteLightKit folder
3. Open SpriteLightKit.cs and change UnityEngine.Object.DestroyImmediate( _texture ); to UnityEngine.Object.Destroy( _texture ); on line 149
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'