Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DestroyImmediate(RenderTexture) and creating and setting a new one in OnPreRender results in a crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached script "TestScript.cs"
3. Add the script to a camera
4. Enter Playmode
Reproduced on 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a5
Not reproduced on 5.5.3f1
-Does not appear to crash on Standalone build
-Workaround: use Destroy(RenderTexture) instead
The workaround in current project(with SpriteLightKit)
1. Deleting Library folder from your project
2. Go to your project Assets folder ---> SpriteLightKit folder
3. Open SpriteLightKit.cs and change UnityEngine.Object.DestroyImmediate( _texture ); to UnityEngine.Object.Destroy( _texture ); on line 149
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0b6, 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website