Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Delegate points to the base method instead of override when passing it to a method before adding it to an event
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1188422.zip"
2. Open the Console window
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Console
Expected result: "derived class" is logged in the Console
Actual result: "base class" is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
The issue is only reproducible with .NET framework 4.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project