Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Delegate points to the base method instead of override when passing it to a method before adding it to an event
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1188422.zip"
2. Open the Console window
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Console
Expected result: "derived class" is logged in the Console
Actual result: "base class" is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
The issue is only reproducible with .NET framework 4.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object