Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Delegate points to the base method instead of override when passing it to a method before adding it to an event
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1188422.zip"
2. Open the Console window
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Console
Expected result: "derived class" is logged in the Console
Actual result: "base class" is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
The issue is only reproducible with .NET framework 4.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler