Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Delegate points to the base method instead of override when passing it to a method before adding it to an event
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1188422.zip"
2. Open the Console window
3. Enter Play mode
4. Inspect the Console
Expected result: "derived class" is logged in the Console
Actual result: "base class" is logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
The issue is only reproducible with .NET framework 4.x.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off