Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Deffered][Orthographic] No warning when selected deferred rendering path with orthographic camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' game object
3. Set the rendering path to 'Deferred'
4. Set the projection to 'Orthographic'
5. Notice there are no warning that the orthographic camera will not work with deferred rendering path
Note: Would probably be quite good if this was mentioned in the orthographic camera manual page as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves