Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Deffered][Orthographic] No warning when selected deferred rendering path with orthographic camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' game object
3. Set the rendering path to 'Deferred'
4. Set the projection to 'Orthographic'
5. Notice there are no warning that the orthographic camera will not work with deferred rendering path
Note: Would probably be quite good if this was mentioned in the orthographic camera manual page as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property