Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Deffered][Orthographic] No warning when selected deferred rendering path with orthographic camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' game object
3. Set the rendering path to 'Deferred'
4. Set the projection to 'Orthographic'
5. Notice there are no warning that the orthographic camera will not work with deferred rendering path
Note: Would probably be quite good if this was mentioned in the orthographic camera manual page as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property