Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Deffered][Orthographic] No warning when selected deferred rendering path with orthographic camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' game object
3. Set the rendering path to 'Deferred'
4. Set the projection to 'Orthographic'
5. Notice there are no warning that the orthographic camera will not work with deferred rendering path
Note: Would probably be quite good if this was mentioned in the orthographic camera manual page as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC