Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Deffered][Orthographic] No warning when selected deferred rendering path with orthographic camera
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' game object
3. Set the rendering path to 'Deferred'
4. Set the projection to 'Orthographic'
5. Notice there are no warning that the orthographic camera will not work with deferred rendering path
Note: Would probably be quite good if this was mentioned in the orthographic camera manual page as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler