Search Issue Tracker
[Deferred][Radeon][DX9] White pixel artifacts in some deferred shading situations
1) Open the project on DX9 + AMD Radeon and TestDeferredDX9 scene
2) Run the scene
3) Notice a white pixel in the middle of the circle (If it's not visible just click few times around, you can see how it looks in screenshots user sent)
4) Changing Main Camera Rendering Path removes the pixel
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first