Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Deferred][Radeon][DX9] White pixel artifacts in some deferred shading situations
1) Open the project on DX9 + AMD Radeon and TestDeferredDX9 scene
2) Run the scene
3) Notice a white pixel in the middle of the circle (If it's not visible just click few times around, you can see how it looks in screenshots user sent)
4) Changing Main Camera Rendering Path removes the pixel
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.