Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
"Deferred" Rendering Path not rendering 2D Tilemap
1. Open "MinimalReproProject.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Click on the Main Camera
4. See how the sprites are rendered
5. Change the rendering path from "Forward" to "Deferred"
Expected Result: All the Sprites, including the Tilemap Sprites, should be rendered in both Render Paths
Actual Result: The Tilemap Sprites aren't rendered in "Deferred" Render Path
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b7
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduce on: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p3 (Feature was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags