Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Deferred] Models with multiple submeshes are forwarded into Depth/Normals SubMeshCount^2 times (5.4+ regression)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Project and open scene "new".
2. Press play and open frame bugger
3. Navigate to RenderDeferred.ForwardObjectsIntoDephthNormals->ReplacmentPass
Should call draw 1 time per material.
Calls draw (material number)^2
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders