Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Deferred] Models with multiple submeshes are forwarded into Depth/Normals SubMeshCount^2 times (5.4+ regression)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Project and open scene "new".
2. Press play and open frame bugger
3. Navigate to RenderDeferred.ForwardObjectsIntoDephthNormals->ReplacmentPass
Should call draw 1 time per material.
Calls draw (material number)^2
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse