Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Deferred] Models with multiple submeshes are forwarded into Depth/Normals SubMeshCount^2 times (5.4+ regression)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Project and open scene "new".
2. Press play and open frame bugger
3. Navigate to RenderDeferred.ForwardObjectsIntoDephthNormals->ReplacmentPass
Should call draw 1 time per material.
Calls draw (material number)^2
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash