Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
[Deferred] Models with multiple submeshes are forwarded into Depth/Normals SubMeshCount^2 times (5.4+ regression)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Project and open scene "new".
2. Press play and open frame bugger
3. Navigate to RenderDeferred.ForwardObjectsIntoDephthNormals->ReplacmentPass
Should call draw 1 time per material.
Calls draw (material number)^2
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly