Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
Default timeline instance is selected on switching focus from Unity to a different application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube from hierarchy.
3. In the timeline window, select sphere timeline from timeline selector
4. Switch focus on the other application and switch it back to unity.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Observed Result: The cube timeline is selected in timeline selector.
Expected Result: The last selected timeline instance(sphere timeline) should be selected in the timeline selector.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly