Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
Default timeline instance is selected on switching focus from Unity to a different application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube from hierarchy.
3. In the timeline window, select sphere timeline from timeline selector
4. Switch focus on the other application and switch it back to unity.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Observed Result: The cube timeline is selected in timeline selector.
Expected Result: The last selected timeline instance(sphere timeline) should be selected in the timeline selector.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'