Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
Default timeline instance is selected on switching focus from Unity to a different application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube from hierarchy.
3. In the timeline window, select sphere timeline from timeline selector
4. Switch focus on the other application and switch it back to unity.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Observed Result: The cube timeline is selected in timeline selector.
Expected Result: The last selected timeline instance(sphere timeline) should be selected in the timeline selector.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project