Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
Default timeline instance is selected on switching focus from Unity to a different application
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube from hierarchy.
3. In the timeline window, select sphere timeline from timeline selector
4. Switch focus on the other application and switch it back to unity.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b4, 2018.2.0f2, 2017.3.0f3
Observed Result: The cube timeline is selected in timeline selector.
Expected Result: The last selected timeline instance(sphere timeline) should be selected in the timeline selector.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac